The annual town meeting is a great chance to learn about Town of Verona business and priorities. It usually involves a report the past year’s events, a discussion of plans for the next year, a review of the annual audit, and any authorizations needed from the electors. If you haven’t been out to the new Town Hall, this is a great opportunity to see the new building and talk with other residents.
The agenda will include, but not be limited to:
• Approval of the minutes from the April 2016 meeting.
• An overview of accomplishments of the last year and plans for the next one.
• Review of the town finances.
• A discussion and possible action on of funding of non-profit organizations.
• Discussion and potential action on matters of interest to town residents (discussions are subject to a motion and a second by a town resident).