- CTH PD will be closed between Woods Road and Windswept Way.
- Access to University Ridge Golf Course can be obtained from the east.
- Access to Windswept Way can be obtained from the east.
- The westbound CTH PD underpass at the CTH M intersection will remain open for access to local residences and University Ridge Golf Course.
- CTH PD between Woods Road and Windswept Way will be closed starting Saturday October 19, 2019 at 6am.
- CTH PD between Woods Road and Windswept Way will be re-opened by Monday October 21, 2019 at 6am.
- This schedule is weather dependent and please watch for portable changeable message system along the roadway for updates.
- Eastbound traffic –
- CTH PD to Northern Lights to Epic Lane
- Epic Lane to W. Verona Avenue
- W. Verona Avenue to N. Main Street
- N. Main Street to CTH PD at the CTH M intersection
- Westbound traffic –
- CTH PD to N. Main Street at the CTH M intersection
- N. Main Street to W. Verona Avenue
- W. Verona Avenue to Epic Lane to Northern Lights
- Northern Lights to CTH PD
See attached map for the detour route.
Any questions please contact the City of Verona public works department at 608-845-6695.
Theran Jacobson, P.E.
Director of Public Works
City of Verona
410 Investment Court
Verona, WI 53593