Town Property Assessments
The property tax information for all Town of Verona parcels is now available at no charge, online at http://www.assessordata.org/. To assist you in navigating around the site, please click on the following: Assessor Data Instructions.
The Town’s Assessor is Nick Laird. To schedule an appointment to meet with the assessor, call Associated Appraisal at 800-721-4157. Board of Review is scheduled for Thursday, June 1, 2017 starting at 6:30 PM. Open Book will be on Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Notices of Assessment were mailed on Thursday, April 6, 2017. Please note that the 2017 Real Estate Assessment Roll was amended on August 10, 2017. A copy of this amended roll is available for inspection during regular office hours.
- June 1 2017 BOR agenda
- 2017 Open Book Notice
- Board of Review Notice 2017
- 2017 Agricultural Land Conversion Charge
- 2017 Use Value Guidelines
- 2016 Open Book Notice
- 2016 Open Book and Board of Review
- 2016 Board of Review Notice
- June 2 2016 BOR agenda
- Access Dane provides information on Town of Verona Parcels
Searches can be made by name, address, legal description, or the parcel number.
Access Dane Questions and Answers
Information on the County of Dane’s Access Dane system might provide useful information on the assessment and taxation of lands located within the County.
- 2018 Property Assessment Appeal Guide
- 2018 Guide for Board of Review Members
- 2018 Guide for Property Owners
- 2018 Agricultural Assessment Guide
- 2018 Property Tax Guide for Manufactured and Mobile Home Owners
- 2017 Tax 18 Conservation Programs
- Request to Testify by Telephone or Submit a Sworn Written Statement at the Board of Review
- PA-115 A: Objection Form for Real Property Assessment, rev 9 2016
- PA-115B: Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment, rev 9 2016
- Board of Review Proceedings per 70.47 of Wisconsin Statutes
- Board of Review Commonly Asked Questions