The Town’s Comprehensive Plan is a policy document that guides the future of the Town. The Town’s current plan was adopted in 2006, and for a little more than a year the Plan Commission has been working on a substantial update. As portions of the plan are drafted, they will be posted here for public review. It is expected that the plan will be adopted in Summer of 2018.
Two public meetings were held in January 2018 to get input on the draft future land use map. Additional meetings will be held when the map is revised and the chapters are finalized.
Chapters (all are drafts)
- Map 4.1 Regional Traffic counts
- App 4.1 Road Ratings
- App 4.2 Draft Five Year Maintenance Plan
- App 4.3 Local Traffic Counts
- App 7.1 – Threatened and Endangered Species
- App 7.2 – Archaeological and cemetery sites
- Map 7.1- Floodplains
- Map 9.1 Existing Land Use
- Map 9.1a – Zoning Dec 2017
- Map 9.2 Development Limitations
- Map 9.3 Productive Ag Areas
- Map 9 4 – DRAFT Future Land Use
Chapter 12 – Summary of Policies
How to comment on the draft plan
Please submit written comments to Amanda Arnold, Planner/Administrator.
She will submit all comments to the Plan Commission for their consideration.
2006 Comp Plan Document