Roads in the Town that are still closed are:
- Shady Oak (passable, but crews will be working to shore it up soon)
- White Crossing
- Paulson west of Timber (in the Town of Springdale)
- Highway G
- Sugar River
- Range Trail south of Sunset and north of Whispering Pines (northern section closed due to construction)
- Also, a tree just fell on Mid Town between Shady Oak Road and Meadow
Please note that this is an ever changing situation.
In addition, last we heard, the following roads in other jurisdictions were closed:
- Highway 69
- Cross County Road (in the City of Verona)
- Highway PD (east of Highway M in the City of Madison)
- Most of the roads in Paioli
If you have items that need Town attention (for example, washouts in the Town right-of-way) please contact Tammy Dresser at 807-4467. She will log the issues and we will prioritize them after our crews complete emergency repairs.
Dane County is recommending that homeowners with damage call 2-1-1 for assistance.