To get the new Town Hall and Maintenance Garage site ready for construction, the Town will take offers on existing buildings and a few items located at 7685 CTH PD.
The structures include:
Bldg #1 86 X 110 Shed with radiant heat duct work.
Bldg #2 40 X 60 Shed
Bldg #3 30 X 60 Shed w/15 Horse stalls
Bldg #4 36 X 80 Barn w/15 Horse stalls
Bldg #5 150 X 60 Riding Arena
Bldg #6 15 X 30 Run-In-Shed
Bldg #7 15 X 30 Run-In-Shed
Bldg #8 15 X 60 Run-In-Shed
Fanning Mill for cleaning oats.
- The buildings may be inspected at 7685 CTH PD thru August 28, 2015 by appointment only. Contents inside the buildings, go with the buildings.
- Sealed offers will be taken until bid opening……Monday – August 31, 2015 at 1:00pm. All sealed bids must be dropped off at the Town of Verona office – 335 N. Nine Mound Rd – Verona, WI 53593 …. between the hours of 8am and 2pm. We cannot guarantee by postal delivery if your bid would be received prior to Monday’s bid opening deadline.
- The entire bid amount must be paid to the Town of Verona prior to removal of the structure, and no later than September 30, 2015.
- The successful bidder must remove the structure from the Town of Verona’s property on or before October 15, 2015 at the successful bidder’s sole expense. The entire structure must be removed, including all contents.
- TOWN OF VERONA BID FORM
- Also viewable on Craigslist at the following URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/5165754291.html
Deals This Good Don’t Last Forever!