Within the last few years, the Town of Verona has approved plans for new developments. Driftless Ridge, Fox Hill and Deer Haven Estates, are all under construction. All three are set up with a condominium ownership but consist of single family homes.
Each condominium proposal involves a development agreement and condominium declarations. The development agreement is a standard agreement and does not vary much between proposals. Each of the condominium declarations are unique. Condominium declarations are agreements between the potential purchasers of units in the development.
- Driftless Ridge Narrative
- Driftless Ridge Concept
- Driftless Ridge Prelim Grading Plan with ponds and road
- Driftless Ridge recorded plat
- Driftless Ridge development agreement
- Driftless Ridge Condo Declarations
- Deer Haven Estates overview
- Deer Haven project narrative
- Deer Haven Estates existing conditions
- Deer Haven Estates surrounding land use
- Deer Haven Estates Condo Plat 2018 05 25
- Deer Haven Condo Declarations – DRAFT
- Dane County Conditional Zoning Approval