From Public Health – Madison and Dane County:
To help protect yourself and others:
- Stay home if you’re sick or feel off. A number of new cases reported going out while symptomatic.
- Stay home if you don’t need to go out. Working from home, virtual gatherings, and using curbside or delivery ordering are still the safest and best options to protect yourself and others.
- Wear a mask if you go out. This is a simple, effective way to help reduce risk for yourself and others.
- Protect your workers and customers. Follow public health requirements and recommendations.
- Assume you have come in contact with COVID-19 if you go out. Currently, just over a third of cases didn’t know where they could’ve gotten COVID-19. Watch for symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea. If you have these symptoms, call your doctor to be tested or visit the community test site.