- Woods Road near the intersection of Woods Road and CTH PD
- Median westbound lane of CTH PD between Woods Road and east of Good Shepherd Church driveway
The closure is for utility work associated with the CTH PD roadway expansion project.
- Woods Road will be closed starting Monday December 16, 2019 at 7am for two weeks.
- CTH PD median westbound lane of CTH PD between Woods Road and east of Good Shepherd Church driveway starting Tuesday December 17, 2019 at 7am for three days.
- This schedule is weather dependent and please watch for portable changeable message system along the roadway for updates.
- Woods Road Northbound traffic –
- Continue east on CTH PD to CTH M
- CTH M to Midtown Road
- Midtown Road to Woods Road
- Woods Road southbound traffic –
- Midtown Road to CTH M
- CTH M to CTH PD
- CTH PD to west, continue on CTH PD towards intersection of Woods Road
See attached map for the detour route.
- Please watch for portable changeable message system for updates.
- Please follow traffic control signage.
- Please allow additional travel time for the traffic closure.
- Please drive safe.
The following entities have been notified via separate e-mails; Verona Press, Verona Police, Dane County Sherriff, Verona Fire, Verona EMS, City of Madison Engineering, Epic Facilities, local residences along project corridor, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, University Ridge Golf Course, University Transportation Staff, Town of Verona, Verona Area School District, Badger Bus (VASD Bus Transportation Services), City of Verona, and adjacent WisDOT / Dane County Construction Project staff.
Any questions please contact the City of Verona public works department at 608-845-6695.
Theran Jacobson, P.E.
Director of Public Works
City of Verona
410 Investment Court
Verona, WI 53593